One of your most important jobs as a pet parent is watching out for the health and welfare of your pet. This involves working with a qualified veterinarian. If you live in Brooklyn or the surrounding communities, you can bring your pet to Clinton Hill Animal Clinic for the veterinary services he needs. As a full service animal hospital, we offer a wide range of pet care services to protect and preserve your pet’s health.
From routine exams to emergency surgeries, you can expect prompt, effective pet care from our dedicated veterinary team. We offer the following services and more:
- Preventative Care – Through preventative wellness exams, you can keep your pet in optimal health. Annual exams enable us to monitor your pet’s health, detect early signs of disease and provide prompt treatment to expedite your pet’s recovery. Lab testing, visual and hands-on body inspections, nutritional counseling, behavioral counseling, and parasite control are all part of our preventative care program.
- Vaccinations – We offer core and noncore vaccines to protect your pet against infectious disease. We’ll also create a personalized vaccination schedule for your pet to maximize his protection over the years.
- Pet Dental Care – Our team offers dental exams and cleaning to improve your pet’s oral health. Professional cleaning combined with regular home care can preserve your pet’s teeth in good health and prevent periodontal disease.
- Surgeries – Your clinic offers orthopedic and soft tissue surgeries to correct joint and organ problems in your pet. Our spay/neuter procedures prevent unwanted pregnancies and protect your pet from cancers and infections.
- Senior Pet Care – We provide special veterinary services to improve your senior pet’s health, including semi-annual wellness exams, testing for age-related conditions and diseases, and chronic pain treatment.
- Pet Dermatology – Pet allergy symptoms often show up on a dog or cat’s skin. If your pet shows signs of allergies, we’ll examine his skin for irritations, infections, and rashes, perform skin and blood tests to uncover the cause of the allergy, and recommend appropriate treatment.
- Diagnostics – Our animal hospital offers in-house digital radiography and ultrasound to expedite the diagnosis of health issues so your pet can get immediate treatment.
- Cat Boarding – If you need a place to keep your kit while traveling, our cat boarding services are at your disposal. We offer safe, clean, comfortable quarters for your kit with qualified, dedicated caregivers to care for his every need.
- Urgent/Emergency Care – From accidental injury to ingestion of toxic substances, our team provides prompt, effective services for urgent and emergency pet care.
See Our Brooklyn Veterinarian for Quality Veterinary Care
To schedule an appointment with our Brooklyn vet or to visit our facility and meet our veterinary team, contact Clinton Hill Animal Clinic at (718) 623-3999 today.